We always set password, Pin or Pattern lock to save our smartphone from unauthorised access but have you ever been in a situation when you recently changed the pattern or password but Forgot Lockscreen Password for Android especially, what you do in that situation? Well you are very lucky if this situation never occurred to you but if you cracked the password or pattern then do share the idea of How to hack android phone pattern lock. Here in this article, we are sharing some hacking tips to unlock the password protected android phone.
How to Hack Android Phone Pattern Lock, Pin, Password
What to do if I Ever Forget My Lock Screen Password or Pattern of Android Phone, So How to Hack Android Phone Pattern Lock
Unlock Screen Lock Pattern by ADM (Android Device Manager)
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on another phone or your system.
- Sign in to your google account, which was active in your locked smartphone.
- Select the Device you want to unlock and Select “Lock” Option.
- In the pop up window, enter temporary password and click “Lock” option again.
- A confirmation below the pop up window would be shown if you succeeded otherwise not.
- Enter this temporary password in your phone and enjoy latest features of your smartphone as before.
- Disable the temporary password in Phone Lock screen Setting.
Reset Android Password with Google login (not for Lollipop and advanced versions)
- Enter wrong password or pattern five times then would automatically ask whether you have forgot phone password.
- Tap on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter backup pin or google account login.
That was the much easier process to Unlock Smartphone Pattern or Hack Android Phone Pattern Lock but not if you have updated your phone to the latest version of android.
Unlock Samsung Phone using ‘Find My Mobile’
If you have a Samsung account and have registered before and now have forgotten Android pin or pattern lock, it’s very easy to unlock Samsung smartphone.
- Go to Find My Mobile tool of your Samsung phone and enter login details.
- If on the left side of screen you see your phone registered, it means you can reset android password.
- Now tap on ‘Unlock My Screen’.
- Choose ‘Unlock’ option, soon you’ll get a notification showing that your screen has been unlocked.
- Now check your phone, for the time you check it, it should be unlocked.
Pattern Password Disable Method for using SD Card
For android password reset by this method, you’ll need a Sd card. It’s a little bit complex method so try to understand the processing in these points –
- Download ‘Pattern Password Disable’ Zip file in your other system and keep it on a SD card.
- Insert this SD card into your android phone and reboot your phone in recovery mode.
- Flash that ZIP file on Sd card and reboot again.
- Your phone would show a lock screen pattern, just enter any pattern, pin or password.
- Your phone should be unlocked now.
Unlock your Smartphone using these Creative Methods
Method 1 –
- From any other phone, call to your smartphone, of which you forgot pattern of lock screen.
- Accept this call and press Back button during the call.
- Go to Security settings in phone and try different possible pattern or password. If you are lucky enough and your guess is right after trying many times, then you can set a new pattern or pin by disabling the older one.
Method – 2 (for LG phone only)
- Launch ‘Quick Memo’ app by pressing and holding the volume up key.
- Draw something (anything) into it.
- Press the Sharing button and choose ‘SmartShare’.
- It’s automatically activated your Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Now being online you can try all the other methods for pattern lock unlock which require a data connection in the your smartphone.
Using Android Device Manager Erase Phone Data and Reset Android Password
If the above method of ADM didn’t work, even if you have Android device Manager Turned on then select the ‘Erase’ option and it’s would erase all the data, apps and settings. It will also erase your lock screen pattern if you forgot pin or pattern for android phone. Now after erasing the data you have full access of the your phone as before.
Use Factory Setting to Unlock Android Smartphone
Tap on ‘Factory Reset’ under the setting option of your phone. It will lead your android phone to original manufacturer’s settings.
Factory Reset on Nexus device
- Turn off Nexus device.
- Press and hold volume down and power button, Device would load into the bootloader.
- Select Recovery Mode by volume down and power button.
- Press and hold power button now press and release the power up button. By performing this you would see ‘Android Recovery’ option.
- Now select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ using the volume down button and select it by power button.
- Now select ‘Yes – erase all user data’ again with the help of volume down and power button.
- Now after this reset process, select the reboot option with the help of power button. Initial setup process of your phone would start soon after reboot. Now you are able to restore your data.
Note: For Android 5.1 and higher versions you’ll need your google username and password entered already in your device. For entering this data you must have an internet connection and remember resetting erase all your settings, apps and personal data.
How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock if Forgotten
Give your feedbacks if you succeeded in Android Reset Password or Pattern / Hack Android Phone Pattern Lock using these methods. If you have other methods to Unlock Android Smartphone, share with us and save people from the hassle of forgetting password/pattern. And last but not the least remember and note down your new pattern or password or pin this time.